Thursday 10 April 2008

April 2008 - Gatecrashing in Sydney

The original:

The brief:
Great to see tooquilos and vibeke meeting up in person this week - rather like when actors break the fourth wall and come down off the stage. And thanks for posting the photographs, too.

It seems to me, though, that there's room for a couple more of us around that table. Can we squeeze a few more Forum members in? Perhaps those of you with wacky avatars could be persuaded to make them more representational for this week...


Finished work:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
This is Steve Lindon form thelocalinfo.co.uk
The magazine website for Blackwood, Gwent.

Great website, will you continue with your work when you move to Blackwood? If you are we will add your link to our site.

I only wish I knew about photoshop as I am an amatuer photographer. I have some local views of Blackwood if you care to take a look at some of them. http://www.fotothing.com/slideshow.php?id=blackwoodlocal
I hope the link works.

Anyway I will leave you now.

Kindest regards


Steve & Louise Lindon

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.