Tuesday 5 February 2008

February 2008 - Drip, drip, drip

The original:

The brief:
A bit of a technical challenge this time around. I spent much of last week looking up at this scene - a bottle of immunoglobulin being slowly dripped into me. It was a glass bottle, viewed slightly from below, and with each drip out of the bottle an air bubble rose to the surface of the liquid. At the time this photograph was taken, the surface was covered with bubbles.

Of course, in this version I've taken out the bottle itself (and apologies for the rather rough background patching, my hands still aren't quite back to normal). I've left the cap there so you can see where it should go.

So here's the challenge: redraw the bottle, using the cap as a base. Remember it needs some mechanism to hang from the stand. I'm looking for realism here - although, the forum being what it is, I'd expect some flippancy in the mix.


Next Friday I'll publish the original photo, for comparison.

Finished work:

No comments: