Tuesday 10 July 2007

July 2007 - Cartoon Faces

The brief:
I thought Steve Hill's entry to last week's Friday Challenge raised an interesting question: how do we turn a photograph into a cartoon? His approach went a long way towards a solution, but I'm not sure it quite got there. I suspect that the only way of doing it might be to redraw the features on a new layer.

So that's your challenge for this week: take any well-known face, and turn it into a drawn cartoon. Could be as faithful to the original as you like, or you could go the Simpsons route, complete with yellow skin and overbite... this one's entirely up to you. I think this is a technique we all need to master.

Do be sure to include the original face in your post!


My original:


Finished work:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is stupid.