Wednesday 20 June 2007

June 2007 - Putting on the years

The original:

The brief:
A couple of you have pointed out that the photo of my on the flap in the latest edition (and on the main How to Cheat website) looks a little young. To tell the truth, this wasn't just vanity - I simply carried on using the same picture I'd used in the first edition, without thinking about it. Looking at it now, though, it does seem rather too youthful. Anyone care to age me by a few years? I could, of course, have given you a photo without that hand in front of my face - but then I don't want to make it too easy for you. And just so you don't get any ideas about cheating, I've removed my avatar this week as well, so you'll have to do it from memory (or imagination). Have fun with this one.


Finished work:

As usual, click on picture to see full size version.

No comments: